Xiaomi has recently launched another Redmi Note phone. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is the Redmi launched by Xiaomi. Redmi Note 4 is similar to its predessor Redmi Note 3 in terms of design. Redmi Note 4 has a uni metal body packed with massive 4100 mAh battery. Here we will be looking at Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Top 5 Features. Redmi Note 3 was one of the greates smartphones in terms of its specs and price ratio.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Top 5 Features
- Unibody Metal Build : Redmi Note 3 has a plastic top and bottom but now the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has the full unibody metal build. The Metal body feels good to hold in hand. Metal build makes the phone look premium.
- Helio X20 Deca Core Chipset : In china Xiaomi has launched the redmi Note 4 with MTK Helio X20 deca core chipset clocked at 2.1 GHz. Helio X20 is world’s first 10 core CPU for mobile phones and is said to out performed the snapdragon 650 hexacore.
- Display : Redmi Note 4 have 5.5 Inch full high defination (FHD) display with 401 ppi. It has also got the 2.5d arc glass protection which Redmi Note 3 does not have.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 supports 4G with VOLTE which means better call quality. It is powered by massive 4100 mAh battery which is easily last longer for a day. On the back fast finger print scanner.
- Redmi Note 4 will come with MIUI 8 on top of Android Marshmallow. Later this year Redmi Note 4 will get the Android Nougat
Author: Dhiraj Shah
Dhiraj Shah is tech enthusiast and a computer science student. He is also an Android Fan Boy. He has been blogging since 2010. If you want to connect with him, click on the social icons below.